||Operating two round-trips per day on the route Uchinomaki Onsen (Hanaasobi) ⇔ JR Aso Station ⇔ JR Higo-Ozu Station (South Exit)
||February 16th, 2018 (Fri) to April 8th (Sun)
|Number of passengers
||Up to 8 passengers per trip (booking required/seats allocated on first-come-first-served basis)
|How to use the service
||1. Make a reservation using the e-mail form on this web site.
2. Make a reservation by phoning the accommodation establishment directly.
- This service is available only for customers staying at accommodation establishments located within Aso City.
- Please make your reservation up to 60 hours (Two and a half days) before your desired bus service.
- The bus service may be used only during the period of your stay at your accommodation establishment.
- Bus services may experience delays due to unavoidable circumstances, such as bad weather or congestion caused by prolonged holiday periods. Please note that we are unable to take any responsibility or offer any compensation for any inconvenience caused by delays.
- Please note that, in the event of an accident or breakdown while using our bus services, we would be unable to offer passengers any alternative means of transportation.
- All published times are for reference only, so we recommend that you allow plenty of time for travel.
- Buses will depart at the scheduled time even if you are not in time to board your reserved bus service.
- Guests will not be allowed to board the bus if it is already fully booked.
- Pets are not allowed onboard the buses.
- Please show proof of identity when boarding the bus to prove that you are the person who made the reservation. (Driver's license, insurance document, etc.)
- We kindly ask all passengers to fill in our customer survey.